LED light therapy: 15 mins|£20.00 30 mins | £30.00
What is LED therapy?
The LED phototherapy skin mask uses the principle of light irradiation. It can help to improve skin colour and the appearance of aging. Light therapy we stimulate activity of skin cells. This will support cell metabolism, increase collagen and elastin production and improve blood flow. You will also find it can increase skin elasticity to improve your complexion and rejuvenate the skins nature appearance.
What are the side effects?
The treatment process is completely pain free. Some patients even find it relaxing. There’s also no downtime (time needed to recover from the sign of treatment).
What colours lights used in LED mask?
- Red light gives a remarkable treatment effect. It is specially suitable for improve colour of pale skin , improve pale spots, excellent for tightening pores, provides noticeable reduction in wrinkles and smooth fine lines. It is fantastic to treat people with sensitive skin conditions such as eczema, rosea, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Blue light Effective to reduce and treat acne and inflammation on the skin
- Purple (dual of red and blue) effective fore combination therapy to treat acne and acne scars
- Yellow light Add energy to skin cells, promote gland function, assist treatment of skin trouble and improves immune function
- Green light Effective to help wiith lymphoid and oedema
- Green Blue Enhance cells energy intake of Zhejiang , good role in promoting metabolism of the skin
- White light Improves appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin
What is procedure involve?
Your therapist will cleanse your skin, apply a hair band and position the mask so that you feel comfortable. They they will use the recommended settings for your skin type and light for 15-30 min.
Can it be combined with other treatments?
LED light is brilliant to combine with mesotherapy, derma rollers and micro-needling, facials and skin peels.