Non-comedogenic, broad-spectrum sunscreen protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays while helping to improve the appearance of the signs of skin aging with 10% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Direction to use :
- Seek the shade, in particular between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths
- Cover up with clothing, a broad-brimmed hat, and UV-blocking sunglasses
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day with an SPF of 30 or higher
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen all over the body 30 minutes before going outside; reapply every 2 hours, and after swimming or sweating
- Every month, examine the skin head to toe for changes
- Every year, see a physician for a complete skin exam
8% Homosalate, 5% Octisalate, 3% Avobenzone, 3% Oxybenzone, 2.79% Octocrylene
L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
Certain products in the Obagi Medical range can only be purchased after a consultation and skin assessment. We offer video consultations using Zoom and What’s up . You can book your online consultation directly from our web site and get professional advise at the comfort of your own home . After your online consultation products will be posted to you .