10 things you need to know about PROFHILO
1) It aids in the fight against ageing by nourishing the dermis and restoring firmness to the skin.
2) It is composed of highly pure grade hyaluronic acid, produced by bio fermentation.
3) Due to the high purity of this product and absence of additives, PROFHILO offers greater safety and reduced side effects.
4) The injection technique is different from other filler treatments and only 5 points of injection are needed to offer maximum comfort.
5) Does Profhilo cause swelling? No, when injected correctly and at the correct depth. Occasionally temporary swelling will occur that will subside within couple days.
6) Remodelling skin laxity is easily obtained and you will see visible results after only 2 sessions (1 month)
7) You would usually require 2 treatments, 4 weeks apart. Results last up to 6 month. After maintenance of achieved result will require, this is only 1 treatment every 4- 6 months.
8) Each session will cost £250
9) What age is this treatment aged at? 40-50 years is a great age to have this treatment, but it has been proved to be very effective with younger patients.
10) It can be used to restore youthful appearance of the face, neck, décolletage, hands and even to improve skin quality of your body (successful results has been reported by treating upper arms, abdomen and knees)