Sadly, we will all endure many devastating things that come with age and one of those is the ageing of our skin. You may be sitting there thinking, ‘I’m young, I’ve got plenty of time’, right? Wrong! Ageing can start in the early twenties, (Actual fact it starts at 25)
There are 7 known sigs of ageing and if you notice any of bellow listed condition, you may need to start thinking about how to help your skin to look healthy and treat and slow down aging process at the very early stage,
1.Dull glow -less skin, main causes can be related to intrinsic factors such as dehydration, hectic life style, stress or extrinsic factors: wind, cold weather and not protecting your skin against those weather conditions, excessive alcohol intake and smoking
2. Dry skin – often is related to genetic factors but can be induced by weather conditions and not protecting your skin against it
3. Open pores – often can be called as ‘strawberry nose’. Often can be seen in people with oily or combination type of skin. Can be worsen by certain types of foods : processed meals, sugars and carbohydrates.
4. Patchy uneven tone skin – can be related to melanin production in your body as well as vascular changes that can occur with ageing.
5. Pigmentation or dark spots- mainly occur due to the sun damage, by non-protecting your skin from UV light.
6. Wrinkles – caused by decrease production of collagen and elastin in our body and can be induced by environmental factors as well as the life style that you choose.
7. Volume loss and sagginess of the skin – result of subcutaneous fat loss that happens with age and becomes more obvious at mid-40’s or early 50’s.